Sold Moving Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finny

Hi All,

The wife and I are moving out of our apartment to our very first house next month! That being said, I have no use for my aviation library that has been replaced mostly by PDFs and do not really want to move them across town. I have pretty much all of the FAA Handbooks and the entire Jeppesen series from PPL through CFI. If you're an aspiring pilot, already have your student certificate, and need these resources, I'm willing to part with them for only the cost of shipping. Just trying to pay it forward in the aviation community and help someone save on the cost of training. I also have several expired IFR and VFR charts that I can through in as a study aid as well. Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can work out the details there!

Also, I have all the ASA Oral Exam Guides and POHs for a PA-28, C172R, PA-28R, BE-76, and PA-44 that I am willing to part with too!

The C172 has been taken. I'll ship you the cfi book for $5 shipping. Pm your address

Hello, do you still have the POH for the PA28 and the PA28R? I would be willing to pay for them. I am going to a new FBO that has a nice fleet of the low wings. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back