Movin back to the South!

SurferLucas

Southern Gentleman
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to annouce that I will be moving back to the land of sweettea and Georgia football mid-October.

After realizing that a life at the bottom of Horizon's seniority list just wasn't going to cut it...I found a better job.

I accepted a position as a Captain at Wings Air flying out of LZU...so when ya here "Bushwood" on Atlanta Approach...could be me!

I'm going to enjoy hearing all the Caddyshack references that will surely follow...:nana2:

I looked at them briefly...

A buddy of mine (who also got hired at Wings Air) got hired at Georgia Skies, and wasn't impressed with their operation at all.

After hearing about how they run things, it sounds like a place that I'd run away from...like a girl with "gonaherpasyphalitus-aids-sars"

(no offense intended for girls with gonaherpasyphalitus-aids-sars) :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to annouce that I will be moving back to the land of sweettea and Georgia football mid-October.

After realizing that a life at the bottom of Horizon's seniority list just wasn't going to cut it...I found a better job.

I accepted a position as a Captain at Wings Air flying out of LZU...so when ya here "Bushwood" on Atlanta Approach...could be me!

I'm going to enjoy hearing all the Caddyshack references that will surely follow...:nana2:

congrats on the new job.

If you don't mind me asking, what were your times? and their minimum req's?

My times are:

2850 TT
1250 multi
1075 turbine multi

No ATP, gotta finish studyin for my ATP written though...probably should be doing alittle more of that...haha

I wish I can follow you south, it's going to be 35 degrees tonight. Maybe I can stay with my folks in Blairsville.

Out of curiosity... and perhaps I missed it in another thread, but are you leaving because you don't feel like working for Horizon any longer, or was the choice made easier by impending furlough?

Congrats on the new job. After living in the south for almost two years, you couldn't pay me enough money to move back to the frozen north.

Im headed back to the south as well.....sort of. If you count Northern VA as the south(somehow I dont think you will though)....nonetheless....its back home after a year in TX. Monday morning I am hitting the road....hell yeah!

Sounds a lot like an announcement I'll be making soon, probably.

Good job on looking out to find a better job and moving back to the land of sweet tea. That stuff is amazing. It's like my drug...

Good thing it's not on the list. Good luck with the move!

Im headed back to the south as well.....sort of. If you count Northern VA as the south(somehow I dont think you will though)....nonetheless....its back home after a year in TX. Monday morning I am hitting the road....hell yeah!

i say..i say...i say, dat is du south der boayy!! Vuginya is still south of the Mason Dixon line.:laff:

Ain't nuthin rong wit the south. I plan on re-locating to ATL from WPB if hired by ASA or Comair. There's nothing like good ole Saturday afternoon SEC football. Go Gators.:p

atp

Back