Morbid curiosity. Upgrade times?

Ha ha. Real funny trying to stir up a debate about something that's already been established. It IS the same. Just a different department. If you're working in the Auto shop at Sears and transfer to men's clothing, it's a simple departmental move. Same thing applies here.
You need to stop.

Right the hell now.

Ha ha. Real funny trying to stir up a debate about something that's already been established. It IS the same. Just a different department. If you're working in the Auto shop at Sears and transfer to men's clothing, it's a simple departmental move. Same thing applies here.

Why do you keep making false statements? The equivalency here would be leaving Seats Auto and then walking into a Macy’s for men’s clothing. 2 different department stores, 2 separate buildings, 2 separate operations. The same for Envoy and American Airlines.

Why do you keep making false statements? The equivalency here would be leaving Seats Auto and then walking into a Macy’s for men’s clothing. 2 different department stores, 2 separate buildings, 2 separate operations. The same for Envoy and American Airlines.
Except that the same company doesn't own Macy's and Sears. American Airlines Group owns both American Airlines AND Envoy. 100% lock, stock and barrel. Your attempt to spin this just went off the rails.

Oh, and one other thing. You can't just simply transfer from Sears to Macy's. You have to apply OFF THE STREET. Didn't think about that did ya?

You know, he’s right. Just going the wrong way. I think I’m going to start telling people I’m an Envoy pilot… just to keep expectations lower.

Except that the same company doesn't own Macy's and Sears. American Airlines Group owns both American Airlines AND Envoy. 100% lock, stock and barrel. Your attempt to spin this just went off the rails.

Oh, and one other thing. You can't just simply transfer from Sears to Macy's. You have to apply OFF THE STREET. Didn't think about that did ya?

But what does a parent company have to do with anything?

Separate seniority lists. Separate union. Starting at AA on day 1, you lose your Envoy seniority and start at the bottom of the AA seniority list.

Why do you still spin this?

Envoy is hardly the only carrier with a guaranteed flow.

‘Cause he’s a trolllll you nincompoop

But what does a parent company have to do with anything?

Separate seniority lists. Separate union. Starting at AA on day 1, you lose your Envoy seniority and start at the bottom of the AA seniority list.

Why do you still spin this?

Envoy is hardly the only carrier with a guaranteed flow.
because of the girls. Chicks want to ride a main line. Not a little feeder.

Sun Country was owned by a counter top company. You think quartz guys got preferential interviews?

Why do I feel like a JC troll from way-back-when has reincarnated. I can see the avatar but can't remember the username.

Back