Monte Carlo GREAT deal..get in today before it's gone tmw.

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
It's only going on for another day...so get it while it's HOT!

We're looking at October 9 potentially being the next NetworkJC (NJC)...and by NJC, we mean small NJC like in 2009. We want to be able to back up NJC to the NBAA conference which starts on the 10th. Entrance into NJC will be limited to probably 100+ ppl and there will be a cost associated, we just haven't set up the eventbrite data yet or honed down the plans nor booked the suite.

Rooms at the Monte Carlo are currently at $75-80/night specifically for this facebook deal, again, probably ending tomorrow. it's a 72 hour deal that started yesterday.

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=MCH&host=offer&code=X72HRA1&utm_source=FB%2BWebOffer&utm_medium=X72HRA1&utm_campaign=MC%2BFacebook

Re: Monte Carlo GREAT deal..get in today before it's gone tm

And, once again, I am working. FSIflyer will be off though...

So we're talking the weekend of 8-9? Or the night of the 9th? (sun). Also, so that date is like set in stone and it'll be at the Monte Carlo?

we don't know where it'll be yet, I need to call the Bellagio this week to see what's open...this is just a hotel deal i found since we won't have group rates this year.

we're talking Sun the 9th...we might have an impromptu get together on saturday night or even monday night...it depends...but the main gig will be sunday night as long as we can still get a suite for that night.

The date is not set in stone per se but considering NBAA is from the 10th - 12th at the LAS convention center...this is when we'd like to have it but until it's booked, it's not set in stone.

Looks like the Monte Carlo will be the locale of choice this year. I'm going to lock down this booking in a little bit. The $70-$80 rate applies for Sun/Mon. I'm going to try to nail down something for Sat, too. That looks like it's about $150.

If anyone is even considering going - even if dates change - you have up until 72hrs prior to arrival to cancel your room. This is a great deal to get in on

My vacation is in late Sept. Oh well--another year of not meeting the gang!

you don't bid a monthly schedule at Spirit? that's how most people are able to make it out.

Sure, but when one only has two people with less seniority on the captain's list, one does not get one's desired schedule--ever!

gotcha! i thought you were a little higher on the chain now? try it anyways, you know we'd love to see you and Mrs Diva come out and say HI...meet some new folks etc :)

Yes, he's so much higher now that, this month he had a relief line. He asked for April 1 and 2 off so we could go to the Johnny Clegg concert that I really, really wanted to attend. No go.

So, outside of vacation, we can't count on anything till the last minute and then everything is sold out or not available. One year perhaps, but it is not 2011 unless a miracle happens!

Yes, he's so much higher now that, this month he had a relief line. He asked for April 1 and 2 off so we could go to the Johnny Clegg concert that I really, really wanted to attend. No go.

So, outside of vacation, we can't count on anything till the last minute and then everything is sold out or not available. One year perhaps, but it is not 2011 unless a miracle happens!

That's because the trick with a relief line is to request the exact opposite of what you want. Want Christmas off? Tell crew planning that you hate Christmas and don't even think it should be a national holiday, and you'll have Christmas off. Want New Years off? Tell crew planning you don't believe in time, and they'll show you...by giving you New Years off.

Or at least that's how it works over here with relief lines...

I wish it was that easy or predictable!

Well we'll be there.... I'll probably be on reserve that day (and every day) I can still make it though...the beauty of no overnights :) not sure where we'll be staying yet though....

I might be in on this. I need to see what my paid time off situation will look like.

Back