MN Aviation in Albert Lea, MN: closed?

Shiftace

s***posting with decency. trolling with integrity.
Title says it all.

Was considering going here for my Comm/CFI. Nothing comes up. Last I spoke with them in 2011.

Anyone have the scoop?

I haven't heard anything since 2013, but a buddy of mine that worked there didn't have very nice things to say about their management's bookkeeping abilities. Not too surprising if they did shut down.

I haven't heard anything since 2013, but a buddy of mine that worked there didn't have very nice things to say about their management's bookkeeping abilities. Not too surprising if they did shut down.

People were friendly - on the phone at least. And they were kinda busy. Now, website does not come up and nothing else.

They closed. Old owner claims an employee stole all his stuff and started his own school. Another guy is getting things going again. Sounds like the same accelerated training. Hopefully this guy can wipe the place into shape.

That former employee did a crap job, never answered the phones, showed up late. Accelerated Aviation Instruction is what it was called. He got kicked out of the airport because of so many complaints. It is now 360 Aviation and they have a bunch of the older flight instructors, and they have put a bunch into making it right. I know the schedule is booked for at least a month. But I know they are doing it right with a lot of new things going on. www.360aviationllc.com

That former employee did a crap job, never answered the phones, showed up late. Accelerated Aviation Instruction is what it was called. He got kicked out of the airport because of so many complaints. It is now 360 Aviation and they have a bunch of the older flight instructors, and they have put a bunch into making it right. I know the schedule is booked for at least a month. But I know they are doing it right with a lot of new things going on. www.360aviationllc.com

Thanks for the update. I might reach out to them for my CFI in August.

Back