Milton is looking spicey

Minuteman

I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING!
First cone is out with a Florida hurricane expected Tuesday into Wednesday across the state. Initial landfall intensity from the NHC is upper Cat 2 and near Cat 3.

1728168083632.png

I guess it's a silver lining that Helene and MIlton are happening on different sides of the federal fiscal year, at least.

Move airplane north, move airplane south? I'm planning on KEYW or KMTH tomorrow, depending on what the forecasts say in the morning. The other option is Alabama. I don't like the M on that map sitting on top of my house.
What sort of flying contraption are you protecting? Are you the owner? If you aren't the owner and you have any input you can suggest they might consider Texas. Do you/they want to stay in your/their comfortable home and ride it out? Airplanes are brilliant at getting people out of the path of destruction but it has to happen before the destruction becomes a local reality otherwise it's just a waterlogged piece of debris.

Move airplane north, move airplane south? I'm planning on KEYW or KMTH tomorrow, depending on what the forecasts say in the morning. The other option is Alabama. I don't like the M on that map sitting on top of my house.
Hoping for the best for you.

Back