MGM: Behind the Scenes Tour (sign-up)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We just got the OK for the MGM tour. Unfortunately, we think the BBJ will be on a trip and the plane that will be shown will be the same plane as last year. but we're still waiting for word to confirm that.

The tour will be going on Tuesday at 8AM.

If you want to go, sign up now....I'll be closing down the poll on Wed of next week.

Meet at:
5050 Koval Lane
Hangar 6B

Please be there by 7:45.

Im in.

I gotta get the WHOLE NJC experience!

Its getting closer! This is gonna be awesome!

We're putting it at 4PM, so you probably won't be back from the dam tour in time...unless you want to make the dam tour at 1pm vs 2pm? then you might be able to make it back...but not really sure.

we just really don't have anywhere else to put this tour....schedule wise.

We're putting it at 4PM, so you probably won't be back from the dam tour in time...unless you want to make the dam tour at 1pm vs 2pm? then you might be able to make it back...but not really sure.

we just really don't have anywhere else to put this tour....schedule wise.

Would it help if we did the MGM tour at around 5:30pm, in combination with starting the Hoover Dam tour earlier that should give us enough time.....

I wanted to go on the Dam tour as well......

However you guys want to work it out, is more than fine by me. :D

5:30 would probably work out better as it sounds like a few of the folks who want to go on the dam tour also want to go on MGM which means ya'll can ride together....and have everyone else meet you at a specific location.

That's fine. But if we move the damn tour back we are going to have to move the roundtable back a bit.

So... roundtable @ 10

Damn @ 1

MGM @ 5:30

Wow, that's going to be a busy day. People can see what's it's like to fly 6 legs with no meal breaks.

That's fine. But if we move the damn tour back we are going to have to move the roundtable back a bit.

So... roundtable @ 10

Damn @ 1

MGM @ 5:30

Wow, that's going to be a busy day. People can see what's it's like to fly 6 legs with no meal breaks.
damn you guys make things complicated . . . 6 legs? whatever . . .try an arachnid

We have a few 8 leg days, and some idiot built a trip with 9 legs one day a few months back. Everybody refused it though so it's not around anymore.

I'm down as a "tentative." Can I change it to a "definitely interested," if there's still room? :)

Back