mgm & allegiant tour changes for today!!!!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
has everyone (who's going on mgm & allegiant tours) heard about the change in scheduling and requirements?

if not...

mgm tour now leaves at 10:55 am for 11:30 tour start

allegiant now leaves at 1:25 pm for 2pm tour start...

it is extremely important that all allegiant tour folks bring their drivers license or valid id since you will be going thru airport security like a typical flight passenger. please do not forget!

has everyone (who's going on mgm & allegiant tours) heard about the change in scheduling and requirements?

if not...

mgm tour now leaves at 10:55 am for 11:30 tour start

allegiant now leaves at 1:25 pm for 2pm tour start...

it is extremely important that all allegiant tour folks bring their drivers license or valid id since you will be going thru airport security like a typical flight passenger. please do not forget!

With that in mind don't forget to remove any contraband, such as leathermans, pocketknives and the like;)

How many people actually went to the MGM tour? Unfortunately Bob and I missed the moved up times and were sitting happily on the bench out front waiting for the bus at 1220. Thanks to Tahlia(sp?) for the ride to the airport!

How many people actually went to the MGM tour? Unfortunately Bob and I missed the moved up times and were sitting happily on the bench out front waiting for the bus at 1220. Thanks to Tahlia(sp?) for the ride to the airport!

Some of us that attended the MGM tour received interview dates for a possible opening. I am looking forward to joining a top-notch operation.

just kidding ! :rotfl:

Doug and someone else (so he says, i don't know who) sent text messages to everyone on the list as well as made an announcement in the career fair (i heard it) and sent emails. So we tried being as communicative with everything we had as possible!

I was able to get ahold of every single Allegiant attendee on tuesday morning for the add'l info we needed...but i wasn't the one working on MGM so i don't know how communication was missed.

Sorry about that!!

Back