Mesa

sm203900

I was browsing a dispatch employment site and came across a posting for Mesa. Mesa is offering at $10,000 signing bonus to dispatchers with UA Express experience. If Mesa is so deperate for dispatchers that they need to offer such a large signing bonus, why don't they up the pay of their current dispatchers and maybe have less turnover? I know Mesa is everyone's favorite regional, but honestly if you treated your employees right you would lower the attrition and would not need to go to such great lengths to attract dispatchers.

Because Mesa doesn't care about it's employees, people have been saying it for the last couple of years. However with the way things are going, they're going to have to give into something because Mesa is in a lot of trouble a lot of people are leaving. They're just testing now, it's cheaper for them to dangle the carrot before actually raising salaries, sadly some will take it, hope you're not one of them.

They're just testing now, it's cheaper for them to dangle the carrot before actually raising salaries, sadly some will take it, hope you're not one of them.

Hell no, I would cut off my pinky before applying there. I just find it very interesting that they are willing to give a 10k signing bonus. I would like to see what the commitment would be to the company.

Most of the MAG pilots are wondering why OJ is offering all kinds of sign-on and performance bonuses if, according to him, all is well.

The ship is taking on water faster than anyone can bail. With 50+ pilots leaving each month for the last 4+ months, and only about 1/4 of them being replaced by newhires ... it's just a matter of time.

He's desperate. That's all. He needs someone to blame for what's about to happen.

Back