Mesa Hiring

I would like this post more, but...it's Mesa...

In spite of that, good luck to everyone who applies!

For us that aren’t in the know, what’s wrong with Mesa?

It's been a long time since I worked there, so things may have improved some...but it wasn't the most well-organized, professional office I've ever worked in, to put it mildly. Things did seem to be getting somehwat better towards the end of my time there, but I've heard there's still quite a bit of chaos in the office, even compared to other regionals. All this being said, if you're newly licensed and looking for a job...it was good experience.

It's been a long time since I worked there, so things may have improved some...but it wasn't the most well-organized, professional office I've ever worked in, to put it mildly. Things did seem to be getting somehwat better towards the end of my time there, but I've heard there's still quite a bit of chaos in the office, even compared to other regionals. All this being said, if you're newly licensed and looking for a job...it was good experience.
Seeing as the majority of the leadership that brought SlyWest up to where they are, are currently managing Mesa. I can assume we’ll see some monstrous growth and corporate structure that will lead Mesa further. Good luck to those who apply.

Seeing as the majority of the leadership that brought SlyWest up to where they are, are currently managing Mesa. I can assume we’ll see some monstrous growth and corporate structure that will lead Mesa further. Good luck to those who apply.

Jonathan Ornstein (CEO) and Mike Lotz (President/CFO) are both still there...and I seriously doubt a substantive change to the company culture will occur until they are both gone. I do give them credit for keeping the airline in business all these years, but I'm glad I don't work there any more.

New posting for hiring dispatchers:

Back