Memphis PEPC

utahaviator

Received the official invite e-mail to the PEPC in Memphis this morning!

Based on your response, we have reserved a place for you to attend the ATCS Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) which will be held in Memphis .TN, July 21st – 25th.

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :rawk:

Based on your response, we have reserved a place for you to attend the ATCS Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) which will be held in Memphis .TN, July 21st – 25th.

What day and time did you reply to your initial email?

I recieved my confirmation e-mail and am going on Tuesday July 22! (what I requested at least) Any more Memphis En routers?

I haven't heard back yet from the original email after I selected Memphis. Are they emailing you and asking for a date or just responding with a confirmation and date already selected?

Also, I am wondering if this is on a first-come, first-serve basis then I may be at a disadvantage. I didn't even receive my PEPC notification until after 3pm ET on Friday. I think I was one of the last guys on here to receive it. Many people probably already selected their PEPC before I even got the first email. I hope Memphis works out. I can fly anywhere if need be, but I would rather not have to rely on our wonderful, prompt air travel system to get me somewhere cross country.

I haven't heard back yet from the original email after I selected Memphis. Are they emailing you and asking for a date or just responding with a confirmation and date already selected?

Also, I am wondering if this is on a first-come, first-serve basis then I may be at a disadvantage. I didn't even receive my PEPC notification until after 3pm ET on Friday. I think I was one of the last guys on here to receive it. Many people probably already selected their PEPC before I even got the first email. I hope Memphis works out. I can fly anywhere if need be, but I would rather not have to rely on our wonderful, prompt air travel system to get me somewhere cross country.

I was one of the last ones to get my notification on Friday too. Didn't receive it until around 2:05pm Mountain Time. Replied at 2:06 though... This current e-mail they sent gives you choices for dates. You reply with your preferred, and then they'll e-mail you a final confirmation with all of the paperwork that you have to print and fill out for the PEPC. Hope this helps!

I've heard from other posts to dress very professionally. Minimum of shirt, tie, slacks. Some wore coats, but it was hot and they wound up carrying them all day. So a nice shirt, tie and slacks should suffice.

just got mine I replied at 11:30 on friday gave me a choice of wednesday or thursday for terminal postions. Enroute will be on Mon. or Tues. Woo Hoo I'm still not to excited though I've been down this road before I was hired by eagle to fly and got my class canceled after being hired 3 weeks later and I've been in this process for a 1.5 years so I'll believe it when I see it. My luck I'll be so excited I won't pass the ekg or something silly. I'm going on Wednesday by the way hope to see some of you there.

When in Memphis, it would be wise to carry a weapon with you at all times. They don't call it the dirty south for no reason! You know how some cities have the "undesirable areas"? Well, all of Memphis would could be considered that. Good luck and congratulations. Take care.

When in Memphis, it would be wise to carry a weapon with you at all times. They don't call it the dirty south for no reason! You know how some cities have the "undesirable areas"? Well, all of Memphis would could be considered that. Good luck and congratulations. Take care.

Might be the case if they're meeting anywhere near the airport.

Awesome...I just got my confirmation for Memphis. Have to reply back with the specific day I want to attend.

Hard to believe this whole process is even occurring. I ruled out ATC about a year ago, not wanting to return to school just to get a CTI degree (was in the military at the time with 2 years remaining on my service commitment and already had a bachelors AND a masters degree). Then, the AF let me out early and the FAA opened up public announcements.

God works in wonderful ways.

Just got my email, I am going to try for the 24th. I checked some flights Icould leave Cedar Rapids and get to Memphis at 845am then leave Memphis at 645pm. Does anyone know approx times? The other option would be to drive about 560 miles each way.

Just got my email, I am going to try for the 24th. I checked some flights Icould leave Cedar Rapids and get to Memphis at 845am then leave Memphis at 645pm. Does anyone know approx times? The other option would be to drive about 560 miles each way.

I've heard from prior posts that it usually starts about 8:00am. Just depends on what time you're scheduled for though...although one gentleman stated that he had a 11:00 start time, showed up at 10:45 and got asked where he had been...that they had started at 8:00. I would wait until you get your date and time and perhaps e-mail/call your contact to verify????

I've heard from prior posts that it usually starts about 8:00am. Just depends on what time you're scheduled for though...although one gentleman stated that he had a 11:00 start time, showed up at 10:45 and got asked where he had been...that they had started at 8:00. I would wait until you get your date and time and perhaps e-mail/call your contact to verify????

I saw in a post that it starts at 8, but you will be given a specific time to be there, so they have 10 or so new people coming in at 30 minute intervals.

That sounds good, maybe I should have done the Chicago PEPC (its only 3 hr drive), but I didnt want to wait another few weeks. In the scheme of things another few weeks is not a long time but I am having a hard enough time being productive at work knowing that this is coming up.

That sounds good, maybe I should have done the Chicago PEPC (its only 3 hr drive), but I didnt want to wait another few weeks. In the scheme of things another few weeks is not a long time but I am having a hard enough time being productive at work knowing that this is coming up.

Amen!! As you can tell from the increased number of posts I've made over the last week, I've more or less given up on my job out here. HAHA! (Don't tell my boss.....)

Back