Memphis Center

Barty

Unless something changes, looks like I'm headed there...so who else is tentatively scheduled to go there, is at OKC and will be there shortly, or is already working there?

I am surprised that I was not picked to go here, but i am definetly not complaining because i got my number one choice(ZTL). It just seems that a lot of people get picked for Memphis, that didn't even put TN down as a geo pref., and my geo prefs. were GA and TN.

Yeah, it appeared to be pretty random. ATM at ZTL was rather surprised I didn't get his place, particularly since I live in the Atlanta area. The ATO didn't want to budge on the ZME assignment, so its off to Memphis I go...

Yeah i think it will be about an hour and fifteen minute drive for me, which isn't too bad, at least until my wife finishes nursing school. Then we can move a little closer.

Yeah i think it will be about an hour and fifteen minute drive for me, which isn't too bad, at least until my wife finishes nursing school. Then we can move a little closer.

That is going to get old really really quickly. Between quick turns and the stress and strain of training you will be a basket case. You need, as soon as possible, to move a bit closer. Training is hard enough without wearing yourself out with a 2.5 hour (under the best traffic conditions) drive everyday. My daughter wanted to drive from the Hampton/Jonesboro area every day to AGS and finally convinced her that she was mental.

Good luck.

That is going to get old really really quickly. Between quick turns and the stress and strain of training you will be a basket case. You need, as soon as possible, to move a bit closer. Training is hard enough without wearing yourself out with a 2.5 hour (under the best traffic conditions) drive everyday. My daughter wanted to drive from the Hampton/Jonesboro area every day to AGS and finally convinced her that she was mental.

Good luck.
We have some couple friends who live in Peacthree City, and they have already said that they don't mind me staying with them whenever I want, so I am sure I will be taking them up on that offer at least 1-2 times a week.

I live in Memphis, and have applied to ZME for pubnat 4. Good luck to you in Memphis. Good BBQ and college basketball.

Back