MCAS Beaufort Airshow 2015 (Extra Ticket)

Silverhawkpmm

Hi All,

I have an extra ticket to the MCAS Beaufort Airshow this Saturday if anyone is interested. It was purchased a few months ago but a family member at the last minute had a change in plans. The weather isn't looking to promising but hopefully things will turn up!

If anyone is interested let me know as I can email the eTicket to you. No worries about having to pay for the ticket... just happy to provide it to someone who might enjoy the show.

Send me a PM if you are interested...

Here is a link to the airshows website

The ticket is for admission into the Flightline Club:

The Flightline Club is an exclusive tented area providing the ultimate air show experience. This chalet provides a place to relax either in the sun or in the shade to view the show in a prime location on the flightline near the center of the show. Included with your ticket is:

• A continental breakfast with fresh fruit, assorted mini muffins/donuts, fresh coffee, and orange juice
• Lunch prepared fresh and grilled on site with BBQ pulled chicken, charbroiled steak burgers, mac and cheese, homemade coleslaw, pasta salad, chips, and cookies
• Snacks including pretzels, a vegetable platter, and chips and salsa
• Refreshments including beer, wine, soda, and water
• Private restrooms

Thanks for trying to pay this forward @Silverhawkpmm. I am tagging the boss and another mod because I am not sure if this is the right thread to put this offer in. Wish I could join you.
@Derg and/or @MikeD: Where is the best place for this nice airshow offer?

Back