maybe they'll schedule enroute classes this week

Re: maybe they'l schedule enroute classes this week

funny-pictures-cat-has-noted-your-ridiculous-opinion.jpg

One can only hope at this point in time...yay enroute!!!

They are saving the best for last........GO ENROUTE'ers!!!!!

I hope I can come cheer with you guys soon...I am a wannabe en-router!!

Hey guys and gals,
I awoke this morning to a voice mail from aviation careers division regarding a class date. When I called her back, she told me that all my clearances had gone through, and she was offering me an October 2nd. class date. She said it will include En Route Basics and is scheduled to graduate February 5th, 2009. I am one of the FEBOTS, En Route for ZAB and attended the Memphis PEPC on July 22nd.

I just had my facility changed today from ZNY to ZBW so I am wondering if this is gonna slow down my FOL and if it does by how much. I really dont care when the class starts I just want to know when it is so I can prepare myself. Especially now that I will have to sell my home in NY and find something in NH.

Well, I got some news in the right direction. Looks like those of us going to houston center will be getting either a Oct 30th class date or a date in December..I don't remember the day. Seems they assign based on whose clearances they receive first...so, here's to hoping I make it into that Oct. 30th class.

You en-route guys have the final laugh

Terminal guys were all happy about getting a tentative date while you guys were told to 'wait'. Now I'm waiting without a date, and you guys are getting scheduled.

Back