MAY-OTS 05/02 Geo Pref

Trident

It seems there are some out there who are still waiting on their Geo. Pref. e-mail.

I created this poll as to help some of you out.....Maybe this will help to put some of you at ease....please fill in as necessary...

***Votes and usernames will not be made public***

While you're at it, please post your name, address and full social security number. Maybe we can find some hidden correlation in these letters and numbers.:sarcasm:

identity-theft-protection-why.jpg

While you're at it, please post your name, address and full social security number. Maybe we can find some hidden correlation in these letters and numbers.:sarcasm:

DAMN IT>>>>I knew I forgot to add something. Oh well, thats for the next round...

You forgot "I am a FEBOTS and have NOT received another geo pref email"

That's where I fit in.

wow... i'm kinda suprised that out of 25 people so far only 4 have recieved the e-mail, 4 APEOTS that is.

It seems there are some out there who are still waiting on their Geo. Pref. e-mail.

I created this poll as to help some of you out.....Maybe this will help to put some of you at ease....please fill in as necessary...

***Votes and usernames will not be made public***

Thank you for doing this poll.....:nana2:

Actually if we are getting technical naming the groups of applicants, the 05/30 group would be MAYOTS and 05/02 were APROTS or APEOTS what ever. :)

Back