Matt Who???

skydiver

Hey all,

I'm not sure if I'll be successful here, but I'm trying to locate an ex-room mate I had a few years ago.

He studied at Daniel Webster College and was a CFI there about 5 years ago. I shared a house with him, his girlfriend (also a DWC instructor) and another pilot at the school.

I cannot remember his last name but I remember it sounded Italian and obviously his first name is Matt. We lived in a house on Broad Street in Nashua, NH.

I would like to catch up with any of the people I shared the house with as I'm going to be starting flight school myself this year and would like to chat with them.

Any help appreciated.

Could you be a little more vague?
crazy.gif
tongue.gif

wink.gif
Kidding. Good luck!

I can try if you like...
grin.gif

I actually don't know any more than this.... I know it's a long shot but you never know unless you ask, right?

Look in public recourds to see who owns the house. Contact the owner adn ask who rented it durining that time. Go from their. Hope this helps.

You can always search the FAA database, if you remember his hometown. However, if he doesn't have his ratings sent to his folks' house, that won't work.

Back