Martinair?

Maurus

The Great Gazoo
I know it can't be the wonderful caravan guys,

Attachments

• Mairtinair 747.jpg
    Mairtinair 747.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 237
yeah I believe its a European Cargo Company (Dutch maybe?)

Got mistaken as one of those last year while flying the van...

GUY is great...just paid my gas bill/trash/sewer few days late and had to pay a $3 late fee...not to mention $4 movies...love small towns in that respect

Its a full route now. KGUY KWWR KWDG KTUL KOKC then am ops OKC TO WWR to GUY. Friday is KGUY KWWR KWDG KTUL then Sat am KTUL KSWO KWDG KWWR KGUY home by 10 am sat til 630 pm Mon.... Ahhh the life

Its a full route now. KGUY KWWR KWDG KTUL KOKC then am ops OKC TO WWR to GUY.

Back before 2009 it was GUY-WWR-WDG-TUL-DFW-4 hour sit/nap in the truck-OKC-2 hour nap in the plane-WWR-GUY. By the time Friday rolled around I was a zombie.

"I know a guy who" ducked under MDA at GUY just because he was so exhausted he didn't think he could make it to his alternate at Liberal. That was really stupid, and it was the only time he ever did that before or since.

Ya that was a crazy long route back then. Good thing about the Guymon run, it keeps your instrument skills sharp with all of those approaches if it was a bad wx night. There still needs to be a 430 or 530 with waas so you can get into Woodward and Guymon on those really low IFR days. Oh and a RCO would be nice, FSS takes too long.

Back before 2009 it was GUY-WWR-WDG-TUL-DFW-4 hour sit/nap in the truck-OKC-2 hour nap in the plane-WWR-GUY. By the time Friday rolled around I was a zombie.

"I know a guy who" ducked under MDA at GUY just because he was so exhausted he didn't think he could make it to his alternate at Liberal. That was really stupid, and it was the only time he ever did that before or since.

I "know a guy" as well, but this was a number 2 emergency. "He's" always said he would land on a road if it was bad enough! I'm not sure the FAA would agree... haha "He" needs to move to bigger stuff that have lavs or enough room to deal with it safely.

Back