Marcus Schrenker's plane finally sold

MQAAord

Scheherazade
Staff member
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31364116/detail.html

Update on the sale of the airplane belonging to Marcus Schrenker, the pilot who bilked a LOT of other pilots out of a lot of money in an elaborate ponzi scheme.

I hope this guy spends a LOT of time in jail, and I hope the sale of his stuff brings at least *some* money back to the pockets of the many people he ripped off.

Now that he is in jail I'd like to put a bid in on his wife! :D
Wonder what she would go for?

In all seriousness, it is good that he has been put away. I just hope that the proceeds from the sale actually make it to those who lost out.

Now that he is in jail I'd like to put a bid in on his wife! :D
Wonder what she would go for?

Apparently she's the ex-wife. Michelle (Daley) Schrenker filed for divorce on December 30, 2008. His infamous flight was one year later on January 11, 2009. Her ex-husband, ex-pilot claimed that she was involved all along, which she denies.

He's in prison for 10 years but with good behavior he can be released in 2014. Then he begins serving a four year sentence for intentionally crashing his airplane.

Apparently she's the ex-wife. Michelle (Daley) Schrenker filed for divorce on December 30, 2008. His infamous flight was one year later on January 11, 2009. Her ex-husband, ex-pilot claimed that she was involved all along, which she denies.

He's in prison for 10 years but with good behavior he can be released in 2014. Then he begins serving a four year sentence for intentionally crashing his airplane.

Even better! Just drove the price down a bit.

Damaged goods.

By my math, the infamous flight was some 13 days after she filed.

"...Drove the price down a bit."

For plane or wife?

Want to borrow a calendar for that one?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31364116/detail.html

Update on the sale of the airplane belonging to Marcus Schrenker, the pilot who bilked a LOT of other pilots out of a lot of money in an elaborate ponzi scheme.

I hope this guy spends a LOT of time in jail, and I hope the sale of his stuff brings at least *some* money back to the pockets of the many people he ripped off.

He had more than one plane... Hard to imagine, I know.

Back