Map of Las Vegas Strip

Firebird2XC

http://www.lasvegasmaps.com/stripmap.html

For those trying to book a hotel room, or just unfamiliar with the layout of the Las Vegas strip.

Note: The only rooms cheaper than the Sahara that I was able to find were at Circus Circus. They beat Sahara by $5 or so. The downside? There is no monorail, etc from Circus Circus, and it's a mile walk to the Sahara. You'd have to take cabs, which can run up the costs of the trip quickly.

The Stratosphere is also known for super-cheap rooms, and is only a half-mile walk from the Sahara. That's a 10 minute terminal stroll for most of us. The "Strat" is selling rooms for $39 a night on Travelocity.

Right now it looks like the $29/night rate on Travelocity is hard to beat.

ALSO- I'm looking for a roommate. If anybody's interested, post here or PM please.

las_vegas_strip_map.jpg

Sahara rooms were going for $40 on the website Sun-Thurs. There is alsso a thread of someone looking for rooms, also Max mention not being able to make it this year so maybe you can take his spot with the roommates he had.

FYI the cheap rooms at Circus Circus are the Motel rooms at the back of the complex. I almost booked there and was warned against it by a friend and some of the reviews on TripAdvisor.

Back