Many Colgan ALPA events coming up!

Seggy

Fellow Colgan Pilots,

Come join us and Pinnacle MEC Chair CA Scott Erickson for a free “Bite to Eat” any time between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the following days:

Monday, November 17
IAH - Fuddruckers/Starbucks in Terminal A

Tuesday, November 18
EWR - Pizzeria Uno, near Gate C 109

Wednesday, November 19
IAD - Five Guys Burgers in Terminal A

All Colgan pilots are welcome, whether you are commuting in to work, are deadheading, or just want to grab a bite to eat during a little down time between flights!

Members of the Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee and ALPA representatives will be on hand to answer your questions about the benefits of representation by ALPA.

In unity,
The Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee

That's right, stop on by and say "Hello!" Both Seggy and I will be at the EWR event and I'm 90% certain I'll be at the IAD event as well.

Come on out and help us bring ALPA on property!

www.alpa.org/colgan

That's right, stop on by and say "Hello!" Both Seggy and I will be at the EWR event and I'm 90% certain I'll be at the IAD event as well.

Come on out and help us bring ALPA on property!

ILL SEE YOU THERE CRUISE....BECAUSE

SMITTEYB WILL BE IN EWR on TUESDAY!

AND

SMITTEYB WILL BE IN IAD on WEDNESDAY!

I hope you guys will be doing Pot Belly's in IAD before the vote! Best of luck to you guys, and thanks for all your hard work!

I hope you guys will be doing Pot Belly's in IAD before the vote! Best of luck to you guys, and thanks for all your hard work!

I would almost guarantee it (my opinion only)! Over the next few weeks, there will be a bunch of events. Pot Belly's is great, I imagine we'll set up something over there.

For anyone stopping by, be certain to introduce yourself! We'll have a mini M&G ALPA style.
:)

I have one of Andrew's class mates living in my house in SYR. He thanked me for Seggy/ my little prank on Andrew....seems the whole class enjoyed Andrew's embarrassment.
:p

I have one of Andrew's class mates living in my house in SYR. He thanked me for Seggy/ my little prank on Andrew....seems the whole class enjoyed Andrew's embarrassment.
:p

They put a new hire in Syracuse??

That will not make some SENIOR FOs happy.

On a side note- I won't be in EWR tomorrow, due to a dentist appointment. I will be in IAD on Wednesday though!

Back