For Sale MANY books for PPL/IR/CPL students (UND course materials as well) and some light reading books

DesertDriver

Ok, I have all my course materials from UND including required books for many of the ground courses and the information manuals and checklists for all aircraft including the Decathlon. These will apply to other colleges and part 91 students as well so take a look and see if there is anything you may need.

Materials are all over a year old, and I'll list the last revision dates for UND flight materials as best possible but the revision date does not necessarily equal age as these aren't updated as much as you think. If you have questions I'll do my best to answer them quickly.

Prices are half the list price OBO plus shipping.

All goods are in excellent to pristine condition unless otherwise noted

Flight Materials

Pilot Information manuals:

• 2 Arrow loose leaf Pilot information manuals in a floppy "UND" 3 ring binder (revision dated 07')
  • 1 Skyhawk 172S loose leaf PIM in a floppy "UND" binder (07')
  • 1 Decathlon UND standardization manual (edition 3)
  • 1 Warrior 3 hard bound PIM, not UND specific. SN 2842001 and up. LINK for reference
  • 1 Piper seminole hard bound PIM, not UND specific. SN 4496001 and up. LINK for reference
    • Course manual as well in a hard binder (edition 11, revision 1)
Checklists (ring bound and in plastic covers):

• 1 Arrow checklist and WRH. Edition 7 Revision 2, dated August 09'
  • 1 Warrior glass cockpit checklist and QRH. Edition 4, dated Aug 07'
  • 1 Seminole glass cockpit checklist and QRH. Edition 2 revision 1 dated Aug 08'
Miscellaneous:

• Garmin G1000 Cockpit reference guide. Spiral bound.
  • Garmin G1000 Pilots guide, in a floppy UND 3 ring binder.
  • High speed E-6b insert
  • Plotter. Link for reference
Ground Course materials

Jepp Books:

IR:
  • Instrument Flying handbook. Includes change 1. Good but not great condition, front cover slightly worn, otherwise fine.
CFI:
  • "Aviation Instructor's Handbook". 2008 print.
UND course required materials:
  • "Meteorology Today" by C. Donald Ahrens. Eighth edition, "online pass" still intact. Link for reference
  • "Air Law" by Joseph Vacek. Some sparse writing inside, front cover worn. Link for reference
  • "Conventional Gear: Flying a Taildragger" by David Robson. Link for reference
  • "Airline: A strategic Management Simulation" by J. Smith, P. Golden. Edition 4.01. Online "pass" never opened. Front cover worn, a little bent up but otherwise fine. Linky Link
  • "Airport Planning and Management" by A. Wells, etc. Fifth Edition. Link
  • "Tactical Helicopter Missions" by Kevin Means. Link
  • Apprehending Fleeing Suspects" by Jack Schonely. Link
  • I also have the Business Communication and handbook of technical writing books
  • TI-83 calculator. Who-can-believe-they-still-require-this Link
Gleim:
  • Gleim PPL study guide. 2007 edition
  • Gleim CPL study guide. 2008 edition
Miscellaneous Reading
  • "Professional Pilot Career Guide" by Robert Mark.
  • "Hard Landing: the epic contest for power and profits that plunged the airlines into chaos" by Thomas Petzinger
  • "Crazy for the Storm: a memoir of survival" by Normal Ollestad. Really good read even for non-pilots
That's all folks!

You can't sell UND's copyrighted materials.

Plus if you plan to do cfi, you should keep all materials you collect

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You can't sell UND's copyrighted materials.

Plus if you plan to do cfi, you should keep all materials you collect

1)I was operating under the assumption that the first sale doctrine applied; if not I'd happily forego selling them, just wanted them to go to a good home.

2) I've kept all the materials I've needed over my CFI career, but thank you for the input.

I old and/or burned my ERAU materials.

Afaik, the seller isn't claiming their material was authored by him, nor is he copying and then selling the materials.

Unless, of course, I'm really not understanding copyright law.

Afaik, the seller isn't claiming their material was authored by him, nor is he copying and then selling the materials.

Would you like to buy my book from Commuter Aviation Ops class at ERAU? Granted, the 1989 version is only slightly dated in info (no junky RJs!, ha!). 50 cents, shipping free! :)

I seem to remember that when i was there. Maybe it has changed, but i didn't think they wanted people selling their copyrighted materials because it could be "secrets". Now i don't agree with that but i do seem to remember you weren't supposed to sell it. Plus all current/future students should have access to the materials online

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Sounds like it's more of a UND issue if anything.

Like if the Church of Scientology had certain "secrets" and forbid their members from publicly discussing it. But a former member decided to post publicly about "audits", it's largely between the former member and the church.

Back