Luxor's new LOW rates

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Luxor just came in with new low rates...

have to be booked by July 17, however, in order to get them

GET TO THE POINT

Special rates at the Luxor!

Guest must be 18 or older to reserve this offer.

Please view calendar for available dates to reserve your stay.

When making telephone direct reservations mention offer code: LDRATE7. 877-386-4658 or 702.262.4444.

Luxor Hotel: 702.262.4000.

Promotion Runs
June 26, 2009 - February 28, 2010

Offer Expires
July 17, 2009

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=LUX&host=promo&code=LRATE7

who knows, it might be better to go to the luxor vs mgm???

I'm actually holding out for PH, Mandalay Bay or Four Seasons (at mandalay)....

hmm, not bad, not bad.....

$45

my only thought with the MGM is location, location, location......

Did you guys decide on the 'location' of the Monday event?

BTW, Dang the Taylor abode is up late...... :crazy:

yea, working on the new biz (site's even up but not yet launched)....

no, we haven't decided yet :(

i'm noticing some of the suites come down in price in some locations where deluxe rooms are not....and am waiting to see if the mandalay bay suite we currently have booked might come down in price such that it would eek out the bellagio suite....

does it really matter that much? i would think the major thing would be to all stay in the same approx location no matter where it is whether a bit further from four corners in Mandalay or a bit north of the four corners in Bellagio... either way, the four corners seems like a VERY good place to have our pit stop locations....

yea, working on the new biz (site's even up but not yet launched)....

no, we haven't decided yet :(

i'm noticing some of the suites come down in price in some locations where deluxe rooms are not....and am waiting to see if the mandalay bay suite we currently have booked might come down in price such that it would eek out the bellagio suite....

does it really matter that much? i would think the major thing would be to all stay in the same approx location no matter where it is whether a bit further from four corners in Mandalay or a bit north of the four corners in Bellagio... either way, the four corners seems like a VERY good place to have our pit stop locations....

suites are indeed coming down. do you remember what you paid for the MGM suite in '05? It was down to $500 recently. I seem to recall it being much more $$ in 05.

new biz.......whatcha selling?

ooh crap....6am got to go to work......

dang computers sucking up my time..... :D

Luxor is one of those places that looks so close, but as you walk towards it you feel like your not getting any closer.

I think the walls are slanted in the rooms? This might work out after a big night, they might appear straight.

Get low, get low. From the windowwwwwwws to the wall...

Back