Luggage

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of rollaboards do you all use? I need to get something and I'm trying to find the right piece, especially since I'm broke!

[/ QUOTE ]

The right question would have been, what kinda junk you got in yo trunk? You said luggage right?

Actually I bought a nice Samsonite rollaboard at TJMaxx for $50 a couple of years ago. I would still use it, and would not have bought the Purdy Neat (yet) if it hadn't been lost while moving.

Costco also sells a house brand ballistic nylon bag that looks nice.

I love my PNT and still think it is worth the money, but there are alternatives.

Im on my second travel pro bag. I had a crew 3 and the handle broke after 4 years of use! Aside from that, the bag was holding up nicely. It was in great condition. After my bag broke, I bought a Travel Pro Flight Crew 2, and that one seems a little cheaper built, but its still good. My next bag is a Purdy Neat Stuff one, but that will come with time.

Well, I went ahead and got the Costco bag. I figure it'll work until I can get some money together and get an upgraded bag. Thanks for all the input.

After busting 2 cheap flight cases, I spent the $$$ and bought the good one. VERY glad I did, as it's holding up nicely.

I'm tired of busted rollaboards. I'm getting the PNT bag, though I must say it's easier to buy on CA salary.

Back