Low Time Sacramento / Northern California Jobs?

akmountaineer

Does anyone have any job leads, especially the possibility of a first officer position for low time pilots in Sacramento or Northern California? I recently finished my multi commercial and have about 400TT, but finances are making it difficult for me to push through CFI training at the moment. I know the market is really poor right now, but I'd like to cover my bases before I resort to getting a job outside the aviation industry. Thanks for your help!

I'm going to say no for some reason. Get your CFI license I guess. Since many companies are furloughing the pilot are taking up most of the leftover jobs.

sorry man but nothing for a guys with 2000 hours, and I've called everyone...

Uh oh DeDe are you out on the street?

As for the poster, go stop in Vikings in Hayward and see if they still handle traffic watch. They probably still only pay 10/hr, but it's flying. Plus with the industry the way it is right now, you might have to ask nice or even beg.

Ditto on Flying Vikings. I used to fly a 172 out of Sacramento Executive 3 hrs a day doing traffic watch. 10 bucks an hour, but a super easy and fast time builder.

Uh oh DeDe are you out on the street?

As for the poster, go stop in Vikings in Hayward and see if they still handle traffic watch. They probably still only pay 10/hr, but it's flying. Plus with the industry the way it is right now, you might have to ask nice or even beg.

uh oh who's this...because theres only three or four people who call me DeDe

Ditto on Flying Vikings. I used to fly a 172 out of Sacramento Executive 3 hrs a day doing traffic watch. 10 bucks an hour, but a super easy and fast time builder.

I gave them a call and it looks like they gave up their Sac traffic watch ops.:( Sounds pretty good otherwise.

Back