Low Time CFI Needed

Cessna693

Hello everybody,

First time posting on here so bear with me if I make any mistakes. The company I am currently employed at is in need of a full time CFI to Instruct in our Cessna 172s. We are a Part 135 Charter/FBO located in Dodge City, Kansas and all of our flight instruction is done Part 61. We have a pretty good student base and you can expect to fly more than 50 hours a month. We also have a Part 135 VFR with two A36 bonanzas that allows somebody with 500TT or greater the ability to build time that way as well.

Minimum requirements- CFI, Commercial, Instrument, Multi (CFII preferred but not a necessity)
Salary Range- $20,000 to $25,000 a year with benefits.

This would be an awesome opportunity for any low time CFI to build the hours necessary to take them anywhere in their career. Also as stated above, we are primarily a Part 135 charter with 2 Cessna 421s, Cessna 340, Cessna 310, 2 A36 Bonanzas and we manage many part 91 aircraft including Cessna 421s, C90 King Airs, and 200-300 Series King Airs, giving you the ability once you've reached Part 135 IFR Mins the opportunity to fly those aircraft.

Just a little background. I came to work here about 7 months ago with 650TT and now I have 1250TT and just received my 135 IFR checkride in the Twin Cessnas with the possibility of King Air Initial within the next few months.

If interested please PM me with your resume or if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Back