Looks like I'm out

Rocketman99

Frozen Guppy Manipulator
Well, the gods of scheduling have hurled excrement upon me. I've had a 2 day pairing added to my schedule on Monday because we lost one round trip of my ioe pairing today. So I won't finish with enough time or landings to be signed off to fly the line. I may still try to come out Sunday morning but I'd have to leave Sun night or very first thing Monday morning. Sorry folks.

I am so bummed right now. :( And I'm stuck in a hotel with no access to alcohol. :( :(

Well, the gods of scheduling have hurled excrement upon me. I've had a 2 day pairing added to my schedule on Monday because we lost one round trip of my ioe pairing today. So I won't finish with enough time or landings to be signed off to fly the line. I may still try to come out Sunday morning but I'd have to leave Sun night or very first thing Monday morning. Sorry folks.

I am so bummed right now. :( And I'm stuck in a hotel with no access to alcohol. :( :(

Well, there goes your Q-400 goodies
48e0a28f.gif

That sucks man! I heard the weather is strange out there, might get sick on Sunday if you are out there!:rolleyes:

Hope to maybe see you Sunday!

Ed may just be lucky enough to get to non-rev out to LAS with little ol' me Sunday morning! :D :rawk:

Hey, if we could somehow get Matt down to EWR early Sunday morning, we could have the Colgan/NJC Trifecta! Wouldn't I be the envy of all the ladies!! :p

Back