Looking to shadow someone at Frontier but not sure how to get in contact with them

JakeKessler

I am getting my license March 10th and really want to see an actual dispatching operation. I know Frontier did tours pre covid but not sure if they do now. Any recommendations on contacting them? I showed up to the HQ and left my contact but got nothing back.

Regardless I am super happy to have found this career and would appreciate any tips on getting hired or general tips for the job.

I hope everyone reading this is having a nice day and I am super excited to soon be one of you!

I would definitely check out any regional shop to see what it's really about. Dispatching at a 135 is different than a 121 regional and different than a major. YMMV with the different shops.

Good luck in your journey. May the odds be ever in your favor...

Are you even able to shadow in dispatch if you don’t currently work for said company?

Are you even able to shadow in dispatch if you don’t currently work for said company?
I have had non airline people shadow me multiple times. Some in DX school, others wanting to see more options than just the usual Pilot/FA roles people think of.

Back