Looking for some extra flying in OAK area

Stump

500 TT
400 Multi
350 Turbine
DA-2000 PIC typed
DA-50, CE-750, DA-2EASy SIC type.

Only Commercial multi for now, will be getting my CSEL add on and either MEI initial or CFI Later in 2020.

I’ve got school in January, will be available after mid February. I’m flying only a couple hours a week, looking to work on my days not scheduled so I can get my ATP faster and build more experience and knowledge.

Will not be contracting. Just looking for day jobs diver driving, banner towing, or local aerial survey for now, CFI jobs later in the year.

500 TT
400 Multi
350 Turbine
DA-2000 PIC typed
DA-50, CE-750, DA-2EASy SIC type.

Only Commercial multi for now, will be getting my CSEL add on and either MEI initial or CFI Later in 2020.

I’ve got school in January, will be available after mid February. I’m flying only a couple hours a week, looking to work on my days not scheduled so I can get my ATP faster and build more experience and knowledge.

Will not be contracting. Just looking for day jobs diver driving, banner towing, or local aerial survey for now, CFI jobs later in the year.
Maybe you could add a little back story to that resume of yours. Trying to run a scenario with that math, maybe... So private multi, then instrument rating and comm multi in the falcon?
Can’t be a typo, surely you’d reread a post real quick, that is looking for a job??

Maybe you could add a little back story to that resume of yours. Trying to run a scenario with that math, maybe... So private multi, then instrument rating and comm multi in the falcon?
Can’t be a typo, surely you’d reread a post real quick, that is looking for a job??

private single and IR at 100 hours. CMEL at 150 hours via Riddle’s 141 syllabus requiring program completion and not an hour requirement. Started flying jets at 160 hours and now work out of OAK for a 91 department. Currently at CAE getting my PIC type at 460 hours.

private single and IR at 100 hours. CMEL at 150 hours via Riddle’s 141 syllabus requiring program completion and not an hour requirement. Started flying jets at 160 hours and now work out of OAK for a 91 department. Currently at CAE getting my PIC type at 460 hours.
Well. I’m sorry for inferring possible b.s.
Sounds like you have a fantastic opportunity, try your best to stay humble and keep learning.
And in all seriousness, I would be sure to round down and not up on hours. Not so much on Internet forums, but resumes and insurance forms.
If I could offer a bit more advice, maybe focus on a cfi or ii as the initial. An MEI is a very big responsibility (as is all of them, of course). You must train to proficiency and not worry about their check ride, and a larger body of experience helps you do a better job.
If you’re the guy teaching somebody who is gonna go load their family up into a Baron when you’re done with them, you must take seriously the idea, that when something goes wrong, your voice is what they’ll hear.
Good luck! Have fun!

Fly Bay Area is always looking for tour pilots, once you have your Comm Single. It's a good weekend / side hustle flying gig flying tourists over the city. Based at KSQL. AS far as I know, they're looking for Instructors as well.

If you make yourself available, there's about 20+ hours a month to fly there. Tips are usually decent and the hourly pay is competitive. I really enjoyed working there.

Good luck!

Back