Looking for Line Service work PT.

thepedroid

Hola!

Does anyone have any leads on Line Service positions at either KSDL or KDVT? My second job just cut my hours to damn near nothing so I am looking for part time work. Do FBO's even hire guys for part time? I would be hoping to work anywhere between 2PM and 10PM.

Anything help would be appreciated. I put in an application at Scottsdale Aircenter but they are never hiring.

Thanks!

Hola!

Does anyone have any leads on Line Service positions at either KSDL or KDVT? My second job just cut my hours to damn near nothing so I am looking for part time work. Do FBO's even hire guys for part time? I would be hoping to work anywhere between 2PM and 10PM.

Anything help would be appreciated. I put in an application at Scottsdale Aircenter but they are never hiring.

Thanks!

I was hired in as part time, so there is a chance. Second shift at my FBO runs 2pm-12am so you're pretty close on the shifts too. I don't know if you'd encounter shifts like those at another FBO or not.

Try and get in a Sky Harbor if you can. They pay their line guys real well.

I was hired in as part time, so there is a chance. Second shift at my FBO runs 2pm-12am so you're pretty close on the shifts too. I don't know if you'd encounter shifts like those at another FBO or not.

Try and get in a Sky Harbor if you can. They pay their line guys real well.

I've thought about that but skyharbor is about a half hour drive from my other drive and that would be hell. I think what I am looking for is a long shot, but SDL and DVT are my best bets for my situation. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Back