looking for aviation work in sacramento

schuh

Does anyone know of any aviation work in sacramento. Clean aircraft, tow aircraft ect. Need a job now. Any help would be nice. I have applied at the FBO's and no one is hiring there.

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
moved....you might want to add some qualifiers to your search; cfi, pilot, maintenance, etc......

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
I could use someone to do my Jepps, but I'm not sure you'd like to market price for that type of work! :)

KLB

I could use someone to do my Jepps, but I'm not sure you'd like to market price for that type of work! :)
Why are you trying to undercut the industry Dough? You're messing it up for Jepp revisioners everywhere!:)

schuh

I just got turned down for a janitor job. They said i was over qualified. What the hell:panic:I have 23 apps out right now:banghead:

Diamnd15

try giving davis flight support a call, other than that i was in your position a few months ago, drove to every fbo in sac and near by, and NOTHING...just apply and we'll keep your application on file.

good luck man

RICHARD5

try giving davis flight support a call, other than that i was in your position a few months ago, drove to every fbo in sac and near by, and NOTHING...just apply and we'll keep your application on file.

good luck man
Does that include Carter?