Looking for a CFI in the St. Pete/Tampa area

Mikenicc

Hey everyone-I’m a C-5 TR and had a class date at Republic back in March. I’m sure you can guess what happened there...

PLAN B- Looking to get my CFI ASAP in the St. Petersburg, FL area. My family owns a C182 that I would prefer to use for a majority of my training. I am looking for a credible instructor or flight school that is willing to dedicate a significant amount of their time in the next week or two and endorse me for the checkride. Please let me know if you have any personal recommendations

Hey everyone-I’m a C-5 TR and had a class date at Republic back in March. I’m sure you can guess what happened there...

PLAN B- Looking to get my CFI ASAP in the St. Petersburg, FL area. My family owns a C182 that I would prefer to use for a majority of my training. I am looking for a credible instructor or flight school that is willing to dedicate a significant amount of their time in the next week or two and endorse me for the checkride. Please let me know if you have any personal recommendations
You're a thrust reverser on a yuge military cargo jet?? Which engine? If outboard, is adverse yaw as tricky as it looks? (@whyjargonandacronymssuck)

Back