Looking for a book...

KC Jake

...about teaching instruments. Anybody know of a good one? I'm not really looking for anything about the rules and such. I already have the Instrument Flying Handbook and the Instrument Procedures Handbook. Just wanted to see if anyone had any supplemental resources they like to use. Thanks.

The Instrument Flight Manual by Kershner isn't bad IMHO. The two you already mentioned are good as well. When you get past IFR books, the next must pick up is The Turbine Pilot's Flight Manual. ;-)

...about teaching instruments. Anybody know of a good one? I'm not really looking for anything about the rules and such. I already have the Instrument Flying Handbook and the Instrument Procedures Handbook. Just wanted to see if anyone had any supplemental resources they like to use. Thanks.

Most people regard "Instrument Flight Training Manual" by Peter Dogan as the best. Used by the 10 day PIC instrument course. Looks like it may no longer be in print:

http://www.amazon.com/Instrument-Tr...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1219795102&sr=1-1

Back