Little Rascals…

invadertim

In my experence, its always my fault.
Story time: Back in the days of yore, say about 1981 or so, a couple of my buddies had a “Business”. They sold gum to our middle school classmates, you know, bubble yum, which was fairly new at the time. Each pack cost 25¢, 5 pieces per pack. They then sold each piece for 10¢. On occasion they’d talk me into riding along on the trek to the nearest store to buy their stock; bit of a yomp, 30-40 minutes on an ungeared BMX bike. I’m pretty sure a fair amount of their profit was realized by the amount of gum they boosted from the convenience store they went to. End of the year they had made a couple hundred bucks, big kid money in that era. My brush with a criminal enterprise.

These kids didn’t do that. They literally robbed a bank.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/20/us/little-rascals-bank-robbery-texas/index.html

To be fair, the original show *was* called "Our Gang". "Spanky shoved a Glock in my face today and demanded everything in the till or he'd blow my brains out, the adorable little scamp!"

To be fair, the original show *was* called "Our Gang". "Spanky shoved a Glock in my face today and demanded everything in the till or he'd blow my brains out, the adorable little scamp!
Alfalfa ended up getting whacked IRL, something about a hunting dog and penny ante grievances…

Alfalfa ended up getting whacked IRL, something about a hunting dog and penny ante grievances…
Don't borrow a guy's dog and then lose it, or you might get hit over the noggin with a glass clock and then shot multiple times. Or so seems to be the received wisdom in this case...

Don't borrow a guy's dog and then lose it, or you might get hit over the noggin with a glass clock and then shot multiple times. Or so seems to be the received wisdom in this case...

Alfalfa’s Wikipedia page is a wild ride for sure.

For those of you who love giving nicknames to areas you have to stay in and consider sketchy (e.g. the Stabtree in Raleigh), congrats on the win—these little rascals robbed a bank in Greenspoint (“Gunspoint”) just south of IAH.

Alfalfa’s Wikipedia page is a wild ride for sure.

For those of you who love giving nicknames to areas you have to stay in and consider sketchy (e.g. the Stabtree in Raleigh), congrats on the win—these little rascals robbed a bank in Greenspoint (“Gunspoint”) just south of IAH.

I've been known to refer to a certain training hotel in ATL as "The Green Zone". :)

I've been known to refer to a certain training hotel in ATL as "The Green Zone". :)
Virginia Ave……nah! As soon as I saw the cross street by the Waffle House and spondivits had been renamed “Bobby brown parkway” I knew where I was! LOL!

Back