Line Service Resume

Current job:

-To make customer service a number one priority to base tenants and transient customers
-Servicing all aircraft in a safe and time critical manner including fueling (single point and over wing), lavatory services, ground power unit services, and towing of aircraft
-Ramp space management

-Fuel management practices accomplished through doing daily fuel farm and truck tests

From my previous job:

-Provide customer service to local and transient aircraft and customers by safe fueling practices, aircraft preheats, 12 and 24 volt aircraft battery jumps, and moving aircraft
-Supervise FBO operations which consisted of monitoring airport unicom that provides runway and weather advisories, customer billing, answering phones, and office cleaning
-Conduct flight school operations such as aircraft scheduling, dispatching flight school aircraft, and washing the flight school fleet

I need to add more and reword some things but that is my general outline.

Just put the Jack of all trades. That's how I feel. We do just about everything.

Seriously, here's whats on mine:

FBO Operations at Toledo Express Airport:
-Clean, reposition, fuel and service aircraft in a timely manner while supervising fellow employees.
-Responsible for fueling of airline flights for an on time departure.
-Landscaping
-Janitorial Duties
-Snow removal

Just put the Jack of all trades. That's how I feel. We do just about everything.

I feel the same way.

Mine would include:
-Fueling aircraft, both overwing and single point.
-Servicing lav and water
-Deliver catering
-Transport crews and passengers as needed
-Janitorial duties
-Landscaping
-Snow removal

Seriously, here's whats on mine:

FBO Operations at Toledo Express Airport:
-Clean, reposition, fuel and service aircraft in a timely manner while supervising fellow employees.
-Responsible for fueling of airline flights for an on time departure.
-Landscaping
-Janitorial Duties
-Snow removal

Pretty much that, minus the airline part (corporate/GA airport schmuck here).
- Aircraft servicing, including fuel, oxygen, and lavatory.
- Crew and passenger transportation and baggage handling.
- Miscellaneous facility maintenance duties.

Outside aviation, I simply put something to the effect of "aircraft servicing."

Word for word mine reads

"[FONT=&quot]Provide aviation ground support services to customers in a safe, positive, and professional manner wile utilizing a strong working knowledge of FBO operations, and customer service principles."

[/FONT]

No joke, I did some hardcore landscaping today. I'm sun charred.

Back