For Sale LightSPEED QFR Headset

O'Town Pilot

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The new QFR (Quite Flight Rules) line of headsets from LightSPEED offer the highest rated Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of any aviation headset on the market! At 28.7 NRR, it is 3dB quieter than the next closest models and 5-7 dB better than most on the market. Whether you live in hot desert of Arizona or the cold long winters of Alaska, the soft foam ear seals feel great in all temperatures. The lightweight, low profile, and padded headband allows you to travel in complete comfort during those long cross-country trips. And, all of this great sound and comfort comes in a very lightweight package.

$90.00 INCLUDING USPS Shipping.
[/FONT][/FONT]

Some lowlife stole my Denali and I need to buy a replacement. If yours is for sale mail me at kensss@aol.com and I'll be a buyer. I've never had that brand, but I hear good things about it. Thanks, Ken Smith

Isn't $90 WAY below market price?

I though the same when this was posted. If they were the passive that would be more like it, and the passive does have a little control box with volume controls on the cord. If it is actually the ANR, it is super cheap..

Back