Life in Grand Forks

Grand Forks has a great bar scene. Cheap drinks, bars that are close to each other, cheap cabs back, blackjack, and a variety of places to go that are different.

Agreed Zach, my gf asked me to pick either Forks or the Twins for NewYears when I fly back to the states. I picked forks.

=Jason-

Hey Zach you back in Castle?

I was for 1 and half months after i got furloughed, while I was getting another job. Not like old times though. I still worked the system and made some money and hit up the 3 bars plus modesto on halloween. Now I work at Mesaba on the Sabb 340 in MSP. :bandit:

Hows India?

Delhi is pretty awesome but now I'm back in Chennai and am currently trying to order a damn pizza. If you can deal with frustration its not a bad place and you basically can get away with anything you want. So how's mesaba treating you? Yea i've heard castle isn't the same anymore.

=Jason-

BTW looks like I didn't really have a choice and I might be down in MSP for the New Years, you gonna be around?

I want to go to UND just so I can get one of the essential Fargo-looking hat things.
Observe:
t_98.gif

Ahahah. I'd totally sport that.

you would be the only one wearing it

Actually, a lot of people where them.

You could wear the hat and walk around the town like Marge Gundersson and say "Yah! And I'll tell ya what, from his footprints he looks like a big fella..."

I think Wednesday night and early Thursday morning will be a matter of life or death.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=FGF&textField1=47.9169&textField2=-97.072

LOL! I love how they casually write:
"Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around -29. Northwest wind between 8 and 11 mph. "

They should be saying, "Life threatening, bitterly dangerously outrageously lows of -29 expected. Possible death expected if cop leaves you on side of the road in t-shirt while he jokes about it with his co-worker cops."

Possible death expected if cop leaves you on side of the road in t-shirt while he jokes about it with his co-worker cops."

and jokes about it on the Instant Messenger the cop cars have which gets logged. I can't believe the one officer was allowed to stay with the department on a temporary suspension. He knew the guy was cold. :banghead:

Back