Let's Organize a Suite

BrettInLJ

Let\'s Organize a Suite

Max has mentioned this too, but it would be cool if we could organize a large suite with 3 or 4 beds and a couch. If we could get 4-6 people in, it would probably work out cheaper and be a nicer room. Here is some TripAdvisor.com info on suites in vegas:
Hotels With Suites

If anyone has any suggestions, found any available suites, and/or would be down for going in on this please post in this thread. A lot of "Suites" listed in hotels only have one king or two queens like any other room, so we need to find a 2-bedroom suite.

Re: Let\'s Organize a Suite

The Hawthorne Suites where some people are already booked is a 2br variety with sleep sofa. It's not the swankiest place, but it's fairly neat, they don't charge extra for extra people, and it's very close to the MGM Grand.

Here is the first one I have found:

Residence Inn Hughes (Corner of Paradise and Tropicana)

TWO BEDROOM(2-QUEENS 1-SOFABED
2-BATHS)LIVING ROOM, FULL KITCHEN, WORK STATION,
COMLIMENTARY HOT BREAKFAST DAILY*MAX 6 PEOPLE

$215/night + $9 tax/night = $224/night

So that's three beds, a couch, and a floor space. 3-6 people would be ideal, depending on anyone willing to sleep on the floor. We could always take turns each night who gets the beds vs. the couch/floor.

Description:
Our Residence Inn is conveniently located just 3/4 mile from the center of the famous Las Vegas strip and just 1.5 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Our 11 story hotel has interior access to all 256 spacious suites which offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining or meetings, and a fully equipped kitchen with cookware, utensils and a full size refrigerator (with ice maker), microwave and coffee maker. Start your day with complimentary complete breakfast in our Gatehouse. Take advantage of our pool, heated spa and Sport Court.

[ QUOTE ]
The Hawthorne Suites where some people are already booked is a 2br variety with sleep sofa. It's not the swankiest place, but it's fairly neat, they don't charge extra for extra people, and it's very close to the MGM Grand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a pre-tax rate of $189 for that, but not much of a description of the suite as far as beds go. Anyone have more info?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a pre-tax rate of $189 for that, but not much of a description of the suite as far as beds go. Anyone have more info?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much identical to the descirption you had for the Residence.

2br
2bath or 1 bath
full kitchen
sofa
table/chairs

I wouldn't recommend doing floor space.. it's really not comfortable, you won't get very good sleep and i doubt the hotel would bring extra sheets so someone can sleep on the floor ya know?!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]TonyW does.. he and a few people rented Hawthorne's two bedroom last year.

[ QUOTE ]
it's really not comfortable, you won't get very good sleep and i doubt the hotel would bring extra sheets so someone can sleep on the floor ya know?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sleep? It's VEGAS, baby!
smile.gif

In all honesty, I'd probably be okay with the floor. By the time I get to the sleeping point, it won't matter if it's a floor or king size bed.

Bring an inflatible mattress. That, or go to her place.

Seriously, last time I was at NJC, I spent maybe 15 hours total in my room the whole weekend. But also remember I didn't sleep but one hour in 36 on day. I say the room is just to recharge and clean up. Too much to do in three days!

I'm thinking of going out Thursday night and staying until Sunday night, so looking for people doing the same. Tony? Wasn't that your plan?

That is so true. The hotel room is good for a place to put your stuff, and that's about it. Unless there's a Jacuzzi in it and a wet bar.
smile.gif
Memories, memories....

Hey I'll take you up on that offer and I do not mind the floor. The queen size air matress I have is pretty nice!!! I can bring my own blankets and pillows in another bag if I want too. That is is you are still wanting someone to take you up on the offer.

Back