Let the PDT rumors begin!

MattB

PDT Accepting Resumes:

According to the employee section of the website updated a few minutes ago, they are accepting resumes for FO's. 1200tt 200mulit.

Straight from company web site:

Piedmont Airlines, a US Airways Express carrier, is currently accepting resumes, however, will not be interviewing or hiring for the first half of 2009. Crew bases include LaGuardia, Harrisburg, Salisbury, Charlottesville, Roanoke, and New Bern.

Minimum qualifications for consideration are 1200 hours total time and 200 hours of multi-engine time, and have a commercial multi-engine rating. Preference will be given to college graduates with aviation degrees and those applicants currently employed in a pilot position. All others will compete for interview vacancies when they become available.

Straight from company web site:

Piedmont Airlines, a US Airways Express carrier, is currently accepting resumes, however, will not be interviewing or hiring for the first half of 2009. Crew bases include LaGuardia, Harrisburg, Salisbury, Charlottesville, Roanoke, and New Bern.

Minimum qualifications for consideration are 1200 hours total time and 200 hours of multi-engine time, and have a commercial multi-engine rating. Preference will be given to college graduates with aviation degrees and those applicants currently employed in a pilot position. All others will compete for interview vacancies when they become available.

Well, at least they are optimistic about the second half :)

Im not suprised they are hiring...From a friend they are giving people the boot pretty quick over there before their probationary year is up.

I seriously doubt Mesa's new TA will save them from the severe financial hardship that is coming......

It's gonna take more than no pay raises and PBS to fix Mesa's financial situation. It's gonna take a court locking them into a Delta deal.

Somehow I don't think Mesa will ever go away.

People have been talking about them going under for a number of years now, and it has not happened.

As far as the press release, I suppose it is good news. Also they are not offering any VLOA for January but said they will be evaluating staffing needs on a month to month basis.

As far as many getting the boot before their year is up, I have heard that too, and I am horrified of going through CQ when the time comes.

Anybody here gone through CQ since we have been "fat" on FOs??

Untrue about lots of people getting the boot before the 1yr is up. Just people getting worked up over recurrent.

Somehow I don't think Mesa will ever go away.

People have been talking about them going under for a number of years now, and it has not happened.

As far as the press release, I suppose it is good news. Also they are not offering any VLOA for January but said they will be evaluating staffing needs on a month to month basis.

As far as many getting the boot before their year is up, I have heard that too, and I am horrified of going through CQ when the time comes.

CQ was easy this year....Don't sweat it dude. If you study...It's a cakewalk.

I am horrified of going through CQ when the time comes.

Stoki man, you'll be fine! It was easy-peasy check out http://members.cox.net/cqhelp/index.htm follow the links on that site to get the gouges (100% on the money for me). The worst part of the CQ was trying to sleep in that excuse of a motel that is technically not even in compliance with our contract (my alpa rep said "thats just the way training does it").

As far as the hiring memo its one of 2 things:
1) Legitimate: We need to have resumes on file for a possible assumption of additional flying
2) Illegitimate bastardized Farrow BS: He's just trying to keep people from quitting once the leases are allowed to expire.

What about all those poolies (around 30 or so?)
The good news they wont have any problem finding applicants!!!
Hope they are hiring, there are wayyyyyyyyyyy to many pilots on the streets!!

Back