LAX Parking Wanted

ryan4sail

Hey All,
I figure this is a long shot, but does anybody have parking at LAX that they don't use? Most likely a LAX-based commuter who doesn't need their parking pass? I'm a LAS based ULCC FO (lives in LA) who lost my last parking pass due to Compass' unfortunate demise. I'd obviously pay monthly to be able to utilize the parking pass. Feel free to private message.
Cheers,
Ryan

Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

Its been a few years but when I did this I got a parking pass in the F Lot which is a garage on Century Blvd across from the Crowne Plaza. If memory serves, it is run by ABM and all I needed was an airline ID to get the pass. At the time I paid $75/month. You had to walk to the terminals (no shuttle and lots of warning signs about hitching a ride on the hotel shuttle). Sorry I wish I could offer more specific contact information but thats all I remember.

We normally park in the West lot but since Covid started, as far as I know that hasn’t been in use. I can’t speak for the F lot but I wouldn’t be surprised. With Covid (up until now) we got princess parking in Garage 5/6 at LAX itself.

Back