Laundry

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
So anyone have any idea where one could do laundry in Vegas? I checked at both hotels, and neither has a laundry service. I'm flying a four-day trip, and coming right to Vegas after work. I'll need to do laundry on Sunday morning... somewhere... somehow... maybe in a river?

Thoughts? Can someone drop me off at a laundromat for a few hours?

Ahh... living out of a suitcase.

Don't they have washers and dryers in that shiny jet of yours?

If you are going to be doing laundry, I'll give you some of my dirty underwear to wash as well. Then you can Nair my back hair.

Thanks!

So anyone have any idea where one could do laundry in Vegas? I checked at both hotels, and neither has a laundry service. I'm flying a four-day trip, and coming right to Vegas after work. I'll need to do laundry on Sunday morning... somewhere... somehow... maybe in a river?

Thoughts? Can someone drop me off at a laundromat for a few hours?

Ahh... living out of a suitcase.

just show up at slushies house/apartment....:D

Looks like a couple of these are somewhere on the strip:

Las Vegas Laundromats

Just let the hotel do your laundry like you did the last time you roomed with me.:D

Just throw in some really pungent sheets of Bounce into your rollaboard, the Tide stain sticks, hit with the iron and you're good! Come on ;)

Chicaga,

Just about every hotel has a set of washers and dryers tucked away somewhere for their guests... even if they don't have a laundry "service".

Just bring quarters...

Bob

Do you need it done before the meet and greet on sunday? cuz we could try to put it in at the bellagio and see if vip services will give us a discount? just a thought....not a guarantee...

Where did you find the information about laundry at Monte Carlo? I couldn't find that anywhere...

I will probably need laundry before the Meet and Greet. I may try to do laundry on my last overnight, if they have the facilities.

Back