Last minute screw-up!

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
So Patrick reminded me today Chicago is in the central time zone, meaning if I take off by 0600 we'll arrive at PWK a noon best case! Add to that the forecasted headwinds and noon might be wishful thinking. I can't take off any earlier because Patrick has to drop his Dad off somewhere at 5.

1 - Do you guys think the TRACON tour is outta the question? Anyway we could make it IF we landed at noon?

2 - And if not, is anyone available to pick all us up at Signature at PWK whose not going on the tour?

Suggestions?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure me an Patrick are out for the TRACON tour. Playing with the winds aloft (45 kt headwind!) there's no chance we'll make it in time.

If nobody is around to give a ride, no biggie. We'll just cab it in.

Not a big deal. We are supposed to get some pretty severe t-storms tonight, and tomorrow morning so the weather may delay some of the other people coming in. If you want you have my cell # I could pick you guys up after I drop everybody else off at the hotel after the tour, PWK is just right up the road.

Ugh.

We GAIN an hour going east, so we'll make it plenty of time. Tony will pick us up about 11-1130, so Patrick and I are still a go for the tour.

That's assuming the weather cooperates. ;)

Don't you mean gain an hour going west? :)

See you guys tomorrow! If anything changes and you need a ride my cell number is on the contact sheet.

Back