LAS Crashpad help

Boots2Wings

Just happy to be here.
Anyone got some good leads on Crashpads that would be good for Vegas basing?
Not looking for fancy, cheap (sub 500$ if at all possible)…4 walls, indoor plumbing, and internet would be a bonus
Hoping to hold a reasonable line but no idea yet.

I can get you the contact for where I stay. It's a good set up. Lots of beds, but if you're flying a bit, it's not bad. It'll really help if you get a car.

Yea very happy so far. Feel like an utter div sometimes, but thats normal. Mainly stressing about how to actually do things like commute, crash pad etc.

Yea very happy so far. Feel like an utter div sometimes, but thats normal. Mainly stressing about how to actually do things like commute, crash pad etc.

No PHX!? :(

Maaaaan, that thread with your class went down hill quick! OMG, no black pilots and only one woman in the class. Clutches their pearls.

I
No PHX!? :(

Maaaaan, that thread with your class went down hill quick! OMG, no black pilots and only one woman in the class. Clutches their pearls.

All but the most 3 senior got las. Which is fine, i wanted PHX but am happy really with either.

which thread? I dont have social media so never knew but oh well, people will be people. The class has some great people and experienced pilots in it so *shrug.

I

All but the most 3 senior got las. Which is fine, i wanted PHX but am happy really with either.

which thread? I dont have social media so never knew but oh well, people will be people. The class has some great people and experienced pilots in it so *shrug.

On FB on the Frontier Pilot Recruitment page. Pay it no mind.

Was there any worthwhile feedback on the OP's LAS crash pad info request? If there's any interest in this forum, or other forums, please let me know as we have a place if there's sufficient interest.....thank you.

Back