Landmark Aviation, now a part of Signature Flight Support

some locations were better then others....

...tailwin points better stay

We became Signature Base Customers because of this (Landmark based now). I'm still not sure if it's a good thing or terrible thing.

I've rarely had a bad experience with any of them. As long as I can get some fuel, cookies, popcorn and fruit infused water I'm happy.

I've rarely had a bad experience with any of them. As long as I can get some fuel, cookies, popcorn and fruit infused water I'm happy.
What sort of equipment are you in? It's hard to get any decent service there in a light jet because they are too busy stroking NetJets and every Gulfstream and Global to pay attention to us...

What sort of equipment are you in? It's hard to get any decent service there in a light jet because they are too busy stroking NetJets and every Gulfstream and Global to pay attention to us...

I go to Signature BWI more often than I'd like to and I'd say I get better line service in the King Air 90 than I do in the Challenger. Service inside is the same, but the CSRs recognize me so it doesn't matter which plane I'm in by the time I'm inside.

I am going to miss Landmark IAD. It is one of the 6 that will not be a Signature. I'm assuming we'll be going to Signature up there now since we'll be Signature based. Boo that. Else where, I'll still pick better service or cheaper fuel when I can.

Ha! The mighty Beech 200!

I always deal with a smile to any line person. I always liked those pilots better than the smug Lear pilots when I worked line.

I haven't been to Landmark in a while. Last time I went to Signature was at IAD in a single engine piston. I had great service.

FBOs treat any small fish differently. I have never had any issues with Signature that were worth remembering.

Has Signature ever won any of the best FBO surveys?

My signature experiences have always been less than good. Sometimes I even wonder why I waste my breath with the in range call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two signatures in one day and both dropped the ball one way or another. Three if you count yesterday's trip. That one also failed to provide 'good' service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go to Signature BWI more often than I'd like to and I'd say I get better line service in the King Air 90 than I do in the Challenger. Service inside is the same, but the CSRs recognize me so it doesn't matter which plane I'm in by the time I'm inside.

I am going to miss Landmark IAD. It is one of the 6 that will not be a Signature. I'm assuming we'll be going to Signature up there now since we'll be Signature based. Boo that. Else where, I'll still pick better service or cheaper fuel when I can.

Sig IAD is actually pretty good.

Also not all Landmarks that have converted are taking tailwinds points yet. Kinda disappointing when you throw on 1000 gallons and they say "Opps sorry we haven't changed that yet" but the receipt still says Signature... ugh.

Sig IAD is actually pretty good.

Also not all Landmarks that have converted are taking tailwinds points yet. Kinda disappointing when you throw on 1000 gallons and they say "Opps sorry we haven't changed that yet" but the receipt still says Signature... ugh.
Yeah, most of them haven't switched over. Landmark used TFBO for billing and invoicing, apparently Signature has their own proprietary software. They have to get techs out to install and train everyone, that'll take a little time

It seems like their integration isn't going smoothly.

I got an email from a guy I rent from regularly with an invoice from a Signature at an airport (ORF)I've never been to. Looking carefully at it revealed that a) it was an exact amount for a fuel bill at a different airport (CHO) that I had been to. Fuel bill showed paid, but they were invoicing him for a late balance for $30.00 - some kind of fee, I guess.

Which was supposed to be waived. Because I bought fuel. And in fact told them to fill it to the tabs but they topped it off anyway.

It seems like their integration isn't going smoothly.

I got an email from a guy I rent from regularly with an invoice from a Signature at an airport (ORF)I've never been to. Looking carefully at it revealed that a) it was an exact amount for a fuel bill at a different airport (CHO) that I had been to. Fuel bill showed paid, but they were invoicing him for a late balance for $30.00 - some kind of fee, I guess.

Which was supposed to be waived. Because I bought fuel. And in fact told them to fill it to the tabs but they topped it off anyway.

I feel like I've had an issue like that at a Signature in the recent past...

Back