Landmark Aviation freight

I just saw one of their planes the other day. Anyone know if they need someone to swing the gear?

I see they are looking for folks out of Dallas. Anyone know current pay levels for Metro PIC?

They weren't kidding when they said it's a secret. The pay is apparently quite good, but it's also if they tell you they have to kill you...

How about this...

Is it a standard 'brown' schedule, on demand, or a mixture?

Folks usually stay with them for a while?

Outstation based on days off or in the metro area for the Dallas planes?

The Dallas plane is all ad hoc. The Dakota's based planes are primarily UPS. Nobody will tell you what they get paid. Everybody is hired as a PIC, so no FO slots available and the 135 IFR mins are essentially a requirement to get hired.

The Dallas plane is all ad hoc. The Dakota's based planes are primarily UPS. Nobody will tell you what they get paid. Everybody is hired as a PIC, so no FO slots available and the 135 IFR mins are essentially a requirement to get hired.
Are they driving Kia's or brand new 'Slades?

I had a phone interview for the Dallas side. jhugz got my stuff pushed through. Unfortunately, I live 40 minutes away from the airport and that was an issue, so I didn't get any further than that. The pay is a base + mileage. They discuss that with you in the phone interview.

If anyone has any questions, I know quite a bit about the operation from the phone interview.

Hey All, I'm in the DC area, former pt121 regional Captain, been out of the biz for awhile and looking to get back into it. I've seen that Landmark is hiring and wondering what the latest is on their ops? I'm currently with DoD and any advice/news would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last I heard still hiring for two FSD-based routes. Flying is typical UPS. Pay and benefits are good. Company and management are great.

Still looking for a FSD based route pilot and I think a FSD floater. First one for sure, second one is a maybe. You can make big money on the first route by picking up a part time job at the outstation, plus there is a crew car and crew apartment out there. I would be willing to bet you'd make more on this route then you ever would at a regional unless you're a lifer.

Back