La Pepc - Still Nothing...

Just curious as to why there are so many NYC people getting their FOLs and us LA people are not. I have looked at some of the facilities they are going to and not all of them seem to be "critically manned" Not really sure what's up. Maybe it's their HR folks have npt been out of town so much...who knows......still waiting......

I myself was wondering this. People who are Febots getting in before 07 applicants, later PEPC's getting FOL's and class dates before LA people. I am not too happy about this but nothing I can do. I believe I will go to the beach and work on my tan to avoid stress :D

I wish I could go to the beach too and walk through the sand and just get out of my head for a while. Enjoy!!!

It's as relaxing as a beach can be in MN I guess; I was hoping for an email from a certain David when I got back but no such luck.

On a side note what do weather people get payed for? On tuesday the meteorologist said no chance of rain until next week, rained most of the day Wednesday. Last night they said perfect day tomorrow with no clouds, go to the beach today hardly any sun and clouds everywhere. If ATC doesn't work out for me I am going back to school to be a meteorologist!

It's as relaxing as a beach can be in MN I guess; I was hoping for an email from a certain David when I got back but no such luck.

On a side note what do weather people get payed for? On tuesday the meteorologist said no chance of rain until next week, rained most of the day Wednesday. Last night they said perfect day tomorrow with no clouds, go to the beach today hardly any sun and clouds everywhere. If ATC doesn't work out for me I am going back to school to be a meteorologist!

I currently work at a news station. Our guys use weather.com. I'm not kidding.:bandit:

I recommend www.noaa.gov check out the current weather radars and I think that is probably the most honesty your gonna get!!!:rolleyes: Funny for me it was Stage Manager, ATC or Meteorologist....did SM and now gonna do ATC...a few more years Meteorology!!!! ha ha ha

weather.com ftw! I think I am gonna give a certain HR person an email and see what I get today. If I here anything will let you guy/gals know.

Ok, I was told by my HR rep that he is sending my FOL today and the I am indeed headed out 9/8 to OKC!!

Back