LA PEPC FOLs

Great news. You're going into Enroute then I am guessing?

Yep, headed to ZKC. Can't believe next week I'll be in Oklahoma! Sure seems to take forever when you are waiting to take the ATSAT, then get the results, then the PEPC... lol But when you're finally towards the end, time flies. Lots of loose ends I have to tie up before I head out. Congrats to you as well! :rawk:

Yep, headed to ZKC. Can't believe next week I'll be in Oklahoma! Sure seems to take forever when you are waiting to take the ATSAT, then get the results, then the PEPC... lol But when you're finally towards the end, time flies. Lots of loose ends I have to tie up before I head out. Congrats to you as well! :rawk:

Congrats. Hopefully I'll be not more than a month behind you. I got selected for ZKC as well, just waiting for my PEPC on the 21st.

Well said and so true.

Back