Kudo's from Minneapolis

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
I know I am a little late on this, but even with all the kudos, it needs to be said:

“What a First Class Event….”

The turnout was amazing as witnessed by everything that has been said to this point. Once again I was able to meet up with old friends and make some new ones as well. I know I have said this every year the fact that Doug and Kristie and all others involved continue to make this thing happen is Truly Amazing.

There are so many people that I didn’t get to meet everyone. That if anything is the only thing I regret.

From the minute I got on the plane in MSP, I knew it was going to be a good time. I sat with my wife and another member (whom I had never met) and we were chatting back and forth like we had known each other before. We sat across from Dazzler and his wife whom I had not seen in some time even though we occasionally fly together.

Once I arrived at 6601 and walked in, it was just like I had seen Doug and Kristie last week. That to me is probably the most amazing thing about this thing we all call JetCareers and Network JC. The fact that I can walk in after one year and pick up where we left off like it was yesterday still continues to amaze me.

Kudo’s to the following:

Chameleon and Kristie – For Keeping the lights on!
TonyW – Mr. Bartender
Dale, Ethan, Cruise, Matt, Seggy, and all the others at the RoundTable – I know I was typing away on my Treo, but I was taking valuable notes. You guys really put a lot of effort into an event that was truly appreciated.
Pengy – Again you come through with your amazing efforts, tours, swag and such. And the MD pictures for Doug…WOW, you are a great representative of JC and everything that Doug and Kristie are putting forward….

There are many more that helped and Kudo’s to you as well.

And for those that think, well I don’t know about these meet and greet things….Let me tell you, if you are in any way close to being hirable at the minimums of these flying jobs, you would be a fool to not attend. This event alone can and will make your start to a career in aviation.

Again, it was great to see old friends and even greater to meet new friends. I may forget the names, but the faces will always be remembered. If you are passing through MSP give a fellow JC member a shout.

Great finally meeting you, too JEP! (I know I'm not one of those getting a "kudo" as I really didn't do anything except show up. :D ).

I know.. isn't it funny how you meet people one year, recognize them the next and it's like you've been hanging out all year long in person vs online....I had that same effect too...as if we'd all been hanging out since last year.

even with the new people i met, i felt like i'd know them for long time too!! very strange but very comfortable feeling!! :D

It was great to have Julie come hang out with the rest of us girls on Monday!!! If she has any suggestions as far as doing stuff with the girls, have her come over to JG (create a username *hint hint*) and we'll talk about it.. hehehe :)

Kudo’s to the following:

Chameleon and Kristie – For Keeping the lights on!
TonyW – Mr. Bartender
Dale, Ethan, Cruise, Matt, Seggy, and all the others at the RoundTable – I know I was typing away on my Treo, but I was taking valuable notes. You guys really put a lot of effort into an event that was truly appreciated.
Pengy – Again you come through with your amazing efforts, tours, swag and such. And the MD pictures for Doug…WOW, you are a great representative of JC and everything that Doug and Kristie are putting forward….

I know that it has been said, but, lots of praise to Tony:nana2: Every year he volunteers to pour drinks while the rest of us are running around acting stupid, though, knowing Tony, he likes that:nana2:

Back