King Air trip

FlySooner9

couple of weeks ago i got to fly right seat in a B100. Trip was KADM-KBIL-KADM about 8 hours round trip.

Nice little tablet PC we had for charts

Nice pics, I always thought Beech made cool-looking instrument panels.

LOL at the XP virus protection warning on the tablet. ;) I hope somewhere out there, someone is planning to make a chart app that runs under Linux (or even OSX). When I finally get going in the aviation industry, I hope I never have to face a Windows machine again....it's one reason I'm so frustrated in the computer business. :p

Nice pics, I always thought Beech made cool-looking instrument panels.

LOL at the XP virus protection warning on the tablet. ;) I hope somewhere out there, someone is planning to make a chart app that runs under Linux (or even OSX). When I finally get going in the aviation industry, I hope I never have to face a Windows machine again....it's one reason I'm so frustrated in the computer business. :p

Very cool pictures indeed!

As for the windows mixing with aviation...

777bluedeath.jpg

Nice! That plane is actually sitting in our hangar right now.

Yup, its up there getting an engine upgrade. As for the Captain, he just leaned back so he wouldn't be in the picture. No tie because our passengers were some ranchers who didn't care much for fancy stuff. Its great getting to go on a trip like that after hours and hours in a practice area in a Warrior doing commercial maneuvers.

Back