Kenyan flying jobs

jrh

Does anyone have, or know where to get, current information on pilot jobs available in Kenya?

I'm looking for information on requirements, how to apply, pay, schedules, etc.

It seems as though APC and the other major sites we use in the United States don't offer much insight into opportunities in Africa.

Does anyone have, or know where to get, current information on pilot jobs available in Kenya?

It seems as though APC and the other major sites we use in the United States don't offer much insight into opportunities in Africa.
InfoWars has a lot of Kenyan information, they found out one of our presidents was from there too.

I'm no help. I just wanted to crack jokes.

You ask about both "Kenya" and "opportunities in Africa". Are you just interested in Kenya? There are tour jobs almost everywhere.

Let me know.....(PM) as I might be able to get you in direct contact.

There was a guy who posted - I think - under the name SwissPilot (although I can't find him in the @-mention thingy) who posted a LOT about flying in Africa. He mentioned a number of operators over there you might be able to look into. @jrh

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'm only interested in Kenya at this time, but a lot of time Kenyan jobs are lumped in with a broad category of "Africa" flying.

My wife is Kenyan and we're in the middle of our first trip through the country right now. It's really a fantastic place.

Thinking through options for how to get back more often, for longer periods of time. I don't know if there is such thing as "seasonal" work here, but it would be nice to work for a few months of the year and spend the rest in the US.

Alternatively, would be interested in something like a one year contract with somebody, but would want to be flying turbine equipment and getting paid more if I were to make a longer commitment like that.

Did you get an email stating a Nigerian Prince needs a pilot snd he will deposit one million into your account? All he needs is your bank account and social security number.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'm only interested in Kenya at this time, but a lot of time Kenyan jobs are lumped in with a broad category of "Africa" flying.

My wife is Kenyan and we're in the middle of our first trip through the country right now. It's really a fantastic place.

Thinking through options for how to get back more often, for longer periods of time. I don't know if there is such thing as "seasonal" work here, but it would be nice to work for a few months of the year and spend the rest in the US.

Alternatively, would be interested in something like a one year contract with somebody, but would want to be flying turbine equipment and getting paid more if I were to make a longer commitment like that.

Google then contact Campi Ya Kanzi.

Pilot, Kenyan National

That's one organization that's hiring, but it's pretty faith based. There are some other companies hiring and if I'm sure there are some caravan operators looking for pilots.

Their are also many other companies hiring.
Flight Instructor at Moi University

You can google Kenyan pilot jobs and on my phone I got a list of 12. Some of which you need to be a citizen for.

PM me. i work in Kenya so i might have some info.

Back