Just wanted to say hi

Santa Claus

Hi all,

I've been reading this website and forum for 2 months or so and decided to register myself on this forum. So it's time to introduce myself too. I'm Santa Claus a.k.a Stefan and I'm originally from the Netherlands in Europe. I've been living in the U.S.A for two years on a so called H4-visum, because my father got a job here in Detroit on a H1b-visum. We're right now in the process of the almight permanent residenceship card (green card), and currently I'm a high school senior. Next year I'll be heading for college, but also for my flight licenses (what else do think I'm here :p). Since I can remember, I've always wanted to be a pilot. Unfortunately, the aviation industry got its ups and downs, but if you really wanna go for something, you just have to do it or you'll be sorry in the future. I'm planning to major in Journalism since it's also kinda back up plan to me, but I love it too. On my high school I'm involved in the schools journal and I really like it. Luckily enough I have the opportunity to go through my flight training in the States, because the Netherlands is one of the most expensive countries in Europe when it comes to flight training (150.000 euro, or $210,000 not kidding).

Cheers,

Hello and welcome to the land of opportunity, and what some would say the greatest country in the world!!

Back